Do we tip the Game Coaches?
* While tipping is not required, it is greatly appreciated.
Will the Children know what to do?
* We have certified game coaches to enhance and help any child/teenager or adult, get the most out of their gaming experience.
Should I be concerned what types of games the kids play?
* No, The game coaches will always confer with you, the parent, regarding the type of games you want at your party. The Game Coaches will monitor the equipment and behaviors of kids while interacting with the systems.
What about bad weather if I've booked a party?
* We will be there rain or shine, however, in the event of super storm, blizzard, etc…. where it is clearly dangerous for our driver and your guests to be on the road, rescheduling can be done, we will reschedule at a time suitable for all parties, Request for re-schedule but must be done at least 3 hour before the event is scheduled.
Do I request certain games?
* Our Rolling Video Game Truck carries all the newest versions of all the most popular games…. Fun for all ages, children, teenagers and adults. In the event we don’t have a game, you are welcome to bring your game onto the truck as well.
Do I have to pay for the reservation in Advance?
* Yes, our reservations go quickly so in order to hold your booking you must pay, either by calling the office, online, or arrange to drop your payment off with us. Otherwise, your booking and date is still open for bookings by others. Please contact us to inform us if your organization or event has other options and we can discuss.
What time should I make my party?
* To ensure the overall and best experience, we suggest scheduling your party about an hour or so before we arrive, this way the kids and others can revel in the spectacle of our trucks as they pull up.
What areas do you service?
* We service all of Boston, Massachusetts, and parts of Boston.
What days are your trucks in operation?
* We operate 7 days a week and cater to all parties and times, please call to schedule your party time. (Prices may vary)
How do I go about booking an event?
* Booking an event is easy peasy. Just go to the contact page, or click the red link above to book an event. You can also call our office at (508) 821-8274.
* If you have any questions you can fill our contact form as well and submit that on our contact page and we will return your call.
How early ahead should I make a booking?
* To ensure you get the time and date you want, we recommend you book your event 3-4 weeks in advance. Space is limited, and our reservations go rather quickly so the sooner you book, the better off you’ll be. Reservations are first come first serve, so until your deposit is made, your spot is open to all.
Is there heat or AC?
* Yes, our trailers are equipped with state of the art heating and cooling units… your kids will be comfy! Hot or cold we got you covered!
Do you provide food or can you eat in the truck?
* No we do provide food, nor do we allow food or eating in the truck.
Where do you park?
* We come to your location. We need about 4-5 parking spots to make room for our trucks.